Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I Start New Life (at Apple...)

Goodness. Suddenly Apple breaks silence. Because of the iPhone and Apple's strategy on how they have been releasing their products, people were not sure what and when to expect certain things to come out. (Well, most people guessed that a new iMac was coming...) Just click on the title above and you'll see the new life. I mean the new iLife...

Not only iLife, there is a whole lot Apple announced. Just go to their website and see. I have to take a look myself too before I can say more.

BTW, I totally misunderstood the date for this announcement event. I was listening to a podcast that was dated last week and when it mentioned about the special Apple event, I thought it was next Tuesday. Whatever. No big deal. At least I noticed it before Wednesday dawn. And I'm not trying to report this before anyone else in the world...

No comments: