Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Get $100 Rebate + Free Phone for a New iPhone!

No, it's not about the $100 store credit from Apple. But honestly, you can get a $100 rebate and a free phone for your new iPhone. That is exactly what I got. Thanks to my wife for helping me out on this.

If you are new to AT&T Wireless, you can get a free phone and even a $100 rebate for it. I think you can go to Amazon.com, but in our case, my wife went to LetsTalk.com. Buy a new phone and sign-up for a plan. I bought a Nokia 2610. Yeah, yeah... It sucks, you should get a better one. But I wanted this because it has not camera, small, light; just really simple. This is going to be my sub phone when my iPhone is activated. For a plan, actually, we got 2 phones so we signed up for a family plan.

Now you got a free phone and you'll get a $100 rebate after a few months. Next, buy an iPhone. If you got a store credit, good for you! Use that as well. Activate the iPhone with your new AT&T number.

Don't worry. There are no tricks or gotchas. It works perfectly fine. Although when you do have problems, AT&T customer support may drive you crazy.

No comments: